Weight-loss Counter

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You got mail?


Ever wish God had text messaging? Or at the very least an email address?

One of my biggest pet peeves is cliche Christianity and the random abstract sayings that go along with being a believer. A couple of my "favorites" include, 'Let the Lord direct your path','Let God into your heart'. Only because I am a seasoned and somewhat jaded Christian do I understand what meaning these little sayings are trying to convey.

What would really help me right now is if the Lord would just tell me what I'm suppose to do next. A voice from the clouds or a note on my door would be great! Whatever 'it' is, I would do, if only I knew what 'it' was :(

But alas, it doesn't work like that nowadays. I'll just continue to listen to the still small voice, look for open and closed doors, and possibly a revelation via a friend or stranger being used as a vessel.

Pray for me, that he will reveal himself to me, sooner rather than later.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8


1 comment:

  1. Abstract sayings and ridiculous ideals sometimes cloud the true essence of God.

    ReplyDelete