Weight-loss Counter

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday

I have no idea what to blog about... but I have made a commitment to myself to blog everyday. Today is Sunday. Actually Sunday, night. The weekend is over. If I had a job..I would be dreading Monday morning, but nowadays I wish I was actually being productive in working toward my goals. But this blog is not a rant or a pity party!

You know what I enjoy most about Sunday? Catching up on watching random tv from my dvr, or watching Sunday quality movies on AMC or Lifetime. Sunday movies have a certain plot, age, and general quality. Its hard to explain..but if you have a tv, and you ever watch movies... you can easily see what I am talking about.
Whatever you do on Sunday, make sure you take time for yourself. Relax, eat good food, do something you enjoy, and get ready for a new week. Goodnight :) Monday is just around the corner.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment