Weight-loss Counter

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Self Imposed Filtered

So I have been leery to blog for quite some..well a very long time, because I didn't want my blog to be know as an angry rant. So I imposed this filter on myself and I ended up completely filtering all my thoughts that were probably blog worthy. I am going to make an effort to do better and blog more.

My life has been in a general sucky place (and yes, sucky is a word). I have been out of research lab for over a year, Ive been beyond broke, and my weight is semi-out of control. Don't get me wrong.. Im blessed with family, friends, a car, house, and food on my table. BUT, I think I have been borderline depressed. I know I put too much pressure on my self, similar to the blog filter, but I am an over achiever at heart, its in my DNA so to speak.

My new declaration is to blog more. I will blog all the randomness that flows through my brain... I can only be me, me and all my Ebonyisms :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't let depression force you to stop trying. Remember, you can always quit and startover. You're young. Don't judge your life against others. It is an animal unto itself. And yes, I've had to tell myself these same things.

    ReplyDelete