Weight-loss Counter

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Introduction

Hi, My name is Ebony and I have a blog.

I never thought this would happen! My boyfriend set me up! The reason I was so anti-blogging was because much of what I think, say, or do is sooooo contradictory mainstream, I fear being offensive. Secondly, the internet can be a scary place. Once something is published be it a photo, comment, or something as detailed as a blog.. its out in cyber world FOREVER! I want to one day run for a public office and I don't want something I said years ago coming back to haunt me later. Just like Obama wrote that essay in kindergarten or third grade about wanting to become President and it resurface 40years later!

Anyways... Listed below are 25 random thing about me

1. I am the oldest child of 3
2. I am originally from Dallas, TX
3. Attended Oakwood College (now University) 2002- 2005
4. Attended private Adventist school for 16yrs
5. Biochemistry PhD student at Texas A&M University
6. Own 2 Yorkies ( Max & Felicity)
7. Bought my first car in July 2008
8. Bought my first house Nov 2007
9. Hate standard definition TV
10. I won't drink tap water
11. I am very handy! I installed my own R.O water treatment system, and I own a drill/driver
12. I am a political conservative, yes, not all black people are liberals!
13. My favorite shows that I must DVR: Lost, The Game, House, Fringe, Jeopardy, Young and the Restless, As the World Turns, and Mad Men
14. I refuse to watch network tv shows in their first season (been burned too many times)
15. In a relationship with Steven L since June 2001
16. I have a hard time maintaining female relationships
17. Cooking is relaxing to me! I love to put love in food :)
18. My hair is natural, I transitioned during fall 2002 (7years no chemical relaxers..wow!)
19. I have worn glasses/contacts since 9th grade
20. I have creptitus
21. My core body temperature is always 97.2
22. My eyes change color brown-hazel-green
23. I have never broken a bone, but I did tear my rotator cuff while playing badminton
24. I ऍम a PGK (pastor's grand-kid)
25. I am a progressive Seventh-Day Adventist-- this just means I don't believe in all the folklore that is the Adventist culture.

Want more about me stuff????? I'll post more later :)

About this blog:
I want to do topics that are interesting to read. If you wanted to be bored, you could just read your text book or the manual to the refrigerator. Here are some things to look for.....

The Journey -Losing Weight
Black and Conservative- My Perspective on Politics
Observations- Social Commentary
Hmmmmmmm- Cooking Tips/Recipes/Pics
The Groove- Everything Musical
Life Lessons- Things I've learned and need to share
Love Inc. - Relationship reflections & Advice
Closer to Him- Spiritual Enlightenment
....more to come???

Well, I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say! I'll do my best to keep the posts coming and interesting!

Love ya cyberworld! Until next time.... deuces!

Eb



No comments:

Post a Comment