Weight-loss Counter

Friday, February 6, 2009

Ebony doesn't know this, but she now has a blog.

Hi everyone, I'm Steven from Page 3. My beautiful girlfriend, Ebony, is a very good writer with a lot of great thoughts and ideas, as well as a wonderful sense of humor and a level headedness not seen that much anymore. I have been begging her to share her ideas and thoughts with everyone through a blog, but she doesn't want to put stuff out there. Well, now I don't know if she has a choice. I created a blog for her, and she doesn't know about it (yet). I want everyone to know how good a writer and how good a mind she has, and, perhaps more selfishly, I want to read what she thinks :) . Hopefully she runs with this idea, or I am in hot water.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you have coming. Good luck! (And don't be mad at me please!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This statement was great...lol.

    ReplyDelete